You never know when God is going to call you on a journey. Sometimes you don’t feel prepared for his call, but we believe he equips the called and we will say yes.
Seven weeks ago John received a request from a past client of his asking if he would go on a trip to Ug*nda and make a video documentary. The trip would be in early February. He said yes.
Six weeks ago a picture showed up, sent from a dear friend, of a boy who needed a family. I instantly knew he was ours. We said yes and committed to bringing him home and began the paperwork process, trying to see just how fast we could get it all done. The paperwork is now complete and our file is headed to the court in Ug*nda. We are praying that a court date will be available for when John is already scheduled to be there.
Having just completed Roseline’s adoption we do not have the finances to complete this as fast as it’s coming. We do not want to make him wait. That’s where you come in. We would love for you to share in our story, help us get him home and in his family.
We’re having a giveaway! Who wants the new iPad mini? Here’s how you can participate.
- For your $10 donation you will be entered twice.
- For your $25 donation you will be entered six times.
- For your $100 donation you will be entered thirty times.
- And because I believe we serve a God far bigger then I can imagine: for your $1000 donation you will be entered four-hundred times.
- If you share this somewhere, via facebook, twitter, pinterest or your blog that will be one entry. Just come back and comment that you did so.
This giveaway will end on Monday, January 28 at noon MST. The winner will be notified via e-mail.
*No donation necessary to enter, please e-mail email@example.com to be entered